Quote of the Week"He is, in fact, a big fraud, who doesn’t care at all about fiscal responsibility, and whose policy proposals are sloppy as well as dishonest. Of course, this means that he’ll fit in to the Romney campaign just fine."
— Paul Krugman on Paul Ryan
- @bdomenech Yeah but not nearly as long as the movie itself. Sheesh. 3 months ago
- Malarkey! wp.me/s1asLJ-malarkey 7 months ago
- @KeithOlbermann @jeremyscahill Where are you Kieth when we need a good special comment? 7 months ago
- Go Ahead and Get Wonky. We'll Wait wp.me/p1asLJ-1OA 7 months ago
- Yahctboating; the New Swiftboating? wp.me/p1asLJ-1NX 10 months ago
Daily Archives: September 21, 2010
Well, it finally happened. Republicans blocked the defense authorization bill from moving to the Senate floor. This will effectively stall consideration of the repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell. Full disclosure: I’m neither gay nor in the military. So while … Continue reading
Exactly 16 years ago, Newt Gingrich released his “Contract With America.” It made an instant connection with voters, and six weeks later the Republicans swept to a 54-seat pickup in the House and majority status.
I posted an article the other night on the fear of anon-white planet by the Republican hard right. Tonight, Howard Dean echoed some of the same sentiment on Rachel Maddow’s show. He also repeated his belief that the Democrats would retain control … Continue reading