Quote of the Week"He is, in fact, a big fraud, who doesn’t care at all about fiscal responsibility, and whose policy proposals are sloppy as well as dishonest. Of course, this means that he’ll fit in to the Romney campaign just fine."
— Paul Krugman on Paul Ryan
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 2 weeks ago
- @latimes Wasn't this the plot line in last week's Newsroom? 2 weeks ago
- @fly_befree @kennywyland @NathanFillion Tee hee. Indeed, what up with that? 2 weeks ago
- @kennywyland @NathanFillion Jane Fonda still got it goin' on. 2 weeks ago
- @conradhackett @BuzzFeedBen The Oxford comma is the correct usage. Any other usage changes the meaning of the sentence. 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Couldn’t resist. Happy 2011 everyone from ATL. Mr. Universe. woo hoo!
Time to comment like it’s 2011! (Now would seem as good of a time as any to make your predictions and wishes for 2011. Peace and prosperity to you in 2011 from the 538 Refugees crew. – Mr. Universe)
America Held Hostage: Day 704. Hostage Release in Sight? Everyone is familiar with Cinco de Mayo, the day Mexico thwarted an attempt of a French occupation against seemingly insurmountable odds. It has become an excuse for Americans to drink a … Continue reading
As we enter a shiny New Year, let us not forget the charms of the one that’s passing. 2010 was a memorable year. Economic depression, massive job losses, riots around the world, scandals, disasters, epic crimes and conspiracies. To top … Continue reading
Today, 538 Refugees posted its 200th article. It’s remarkable to see how much five people with busy lives can write. And we have more in store as we approach the new year. Here are some previews of coming articles: Sarah … Continue reading
This is another article in the series on conspiracy theories. Colorado’s recent gubernatorial race was entertaining on many levels, but a particularly hilarious component was the Great United Nations Takeover Bike Plot. This dire conspiracy theory was first outlined to … Continue reading