Quote of the Week"He is, in fact, a big fraud, who doesn’t care at all about fiscal responsibility, and whose policy proposals are sloppy as well as dishonest. Of course, this means that he’ll fit in to the Romney campaign just fine."
— Paul Krugman on Paul Ryan
- @bdomenech Yeah but not nearly as long as the movie itself. Sheesh. 3 months ago
- Malarkey! wp.me/s1asLJ-malarkey 7 months ago
- @KeithOlbermann @jeremyscahill Where are you Kieth when we need a good special comment? 7 months ago
- Go Ahead and Get Wonky. We'll Wait wp.me/p1asLJ-1OA 7 months ago
- Yahctboating; the New Swiftboating? wp.me/p1asLJ-1NX 10 months ago
Daily Archives: December 22, 2010
In the comments section of the Synagis™ post, a side discussion has broken out on whether the United States should break itself into pieces. Since such a thought coincides with the 150th anniversary of the firing on Ft. Sumter, it’s … Continue reading
14:00 hours ET. The Senate just passed the START treaty 71-26 on CSPAN 2. The 9/11 Responders bill passed as well. Merry Christmas, Mr. President. Merry Christmas America.