Quote of the Week"He is, in fact, a big fraud, who doesn’t care at all about fiscal responsibility, and whose policy proposals are sloppy as well as dishonest. Of course, this means that he’ll fit in to the Romney campaign just fine."
— Paul Krugman on Paul Ryan
- @conradhackett @BuzzFeedBen The Oxford comma is the correct usage. Any other usage changes the meaning of the sentence. 1 week ago
- @dailyrundown John Glenn has been to Space twice 1 week ago
- Talk about sticking the landing. @usairways #usairways 7 months ago
- No, @USAirways. I said Virginia. I wanted a ticket to Virginia. 7 months ago
- @allinwithchris Rolling Stone should have glamorized in a multi-cover series the people fighting to resume their lives after the bombing 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
I am not a witch. I just wanted to get that out of the way right up front, lest I be accused of lacking objectivity when I talk about Carole A. Smith, who is indeed a witch and has suffered quite … Continue reading
Why or why not? Discuss.
Yes, that meme was way overused when California Governor Gray Davis was recalled and the original actor from the movie, Arnold Schwarzenegger was elected to replace him. But when Wisconsin citizens are collecting signatures to recall all eight eligible Republican … Continue reading
In early February of this year, Arizona Senator Jon Kyl signaled his intention not to run for a fourth term. After over a quarter of a century in public service, the 68 year old declared that it was time to … Continue reading
by: Brian K. White It was recently announced that AT&T will buy rival T-Mobile from Deutsche Telekom for a cool $39 billion, roughly a third more than its current market value. While this may be a great move for T-Mobile … Continue reading