538Refugees will be in semi-hiatus mode for another week or so. We’ll be back in action in October.
Quote of the Week"He is, in fact, a big fraud, who doesn’t care at all about fiscal responsibility, and whose policy proposals are sloppy as well as dishonest. Of course, this means that he’ll fit in to the Romney campaign just fine."
— Paul Krugman on Paul Ryan
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 3 weeks ago
- @latimes Wasn't this the plot line in last week's Newsroom? 3 weeks ago
- @fly_befree @kennywyland @NathanFillion Tee hee. Indeed, what up with that? 3 weeks ago
- @kennywyland @NathanFillion Jane Fonda still got it goin' on. 3 weeks ago
- @conradhackett @BuzzFeedBen The Oxford comma is the correct usage. Any other usage changes the meaning of the sentence. 1 month ago