Quote of the Week"He is, in fact, a big fraud, who doesn’t care at all about fiscal responsibility, and whose policy proposals are sloppy as well as dishonest. Of course, this means that he’ll fit in to the Romney campaign just fine."
— Paul Krugman on Paul Ryan
- Talk about sticking the landing. @usairways #usairways 5 months ago
- No, @USAirways. I said Virginia. I wanted a ticket to Virginia. 5 months ago
- @allinwithchris Rolling Stone should have glamorized in a multi-cover series the people fighting to resume their lives after the bombing 1 year ago
- @allinwithchris Under what other circumstance would Djokhar Tsarnaev make the cover of Rolling Stone? #glamorizing terrorism 1 year ago
- @allinwithchris 1 year ago
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Poll
Much hand wringing is being done with respect to President Obama’s Middle East Policy address in particular with the suggestion to honour the boundaries (with land swaps) established after the Six Day War in 1967. This has been suggested in … Continue reading
I know we haven’t covered all the potential contenders in the Contender Series yet but I thought this would be a fun weekend thing to do. So who do you think will go up against President Obama in 2012? Jump … Continue reading
Why or why not? Discuss.
Please feel free to post comments and opinions using the ‘Comments’ button below.
Found this in the extra features section. Still getting the hang of it. Not sure how useful a poll on a liberal site will be. We probably can guess the outcomes.