Quote of the Week"He is, in fact, a big fraud, who doesn’t care at all about fiscal responsibility, and whose policy proposals are sloppy as well as dishonest. Of course, this means that he’ll fit in to the Romney campaign just fine."
— Paul Krugman on Paul Ryan
- @bdomenech Yeah but not nearly as long as the movie itself. Sheesh. 3 months ago
- Malarkey! wp.me/s1asLJ-malarkey 7 months ago
- @KeithOlbermann @jeremyscahill Where are you Kieth when we need a good special comment? 7 months ago
- Go Ahead and Get Wonky. We'll Wait wp.me/p1asLJ-1OA 7 months ago
- Yahctboating; the New Swiftboating? wp.me/p1asLJ-1NX 10 months ago
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Pennsylvania
(Red Right Returning, a nautical mnemonic for the side of the buoy or marker on which to pilot a ship in order to stay in the channel, is a look back at the activity of the past week of the Republican candidates … Continue reading
I got into all manner of trouble this weekend after I made observations about the reactions to the Penn State sexual assault case. Many people called for harsh punishments to the entire Penn State football program in response the child molestation and … Continue reading
Two weeks left! Any thoughts on how things are going to shake out? Sestak making a comeback? Fiorina closing on Boxer? Joe Miller admits ethics breach. Tom Bosley (Happy Days) dies. What are you wearing for Halloween? Salut!