Update from the Editor538Refugees has been parked since the 2012 election. Given the current election activity commentary may resume however the site name and format will change and these articles will exist as an archive on the new site.
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 2 years ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 2 years ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 2 years ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 2 years ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 2 years ago
Daily Archives: September 21, 2010
Well, it finally happened. Republicans blocked the defense authorization bill from moving to the Senate floor. This will effectively stall consideration of the repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell. Full disclosure: I’m neither gay nor in the military. So while … Continue reading
Exactly 16 years ago, Newt Gingrich released his “Contract With America.” It made an instant connection with voters, and six weeks later the Republicans swept to a 54-seat pickup in the House and majority status.
I posted an article the other night on the fear of anon-white planet by the Republican hard right. Tonight, Howard Dean echoed some of the same sentiment on Rachel Maddow’s show. He also repeated his belief that the Democrats would retain control … Continue reading