Update from the Editor538Refugees has been parked since the 2012 election. Given the current election activity commentary may resume however the site name and format will change and these articles will exist as an archive on the new site.
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 6 years ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 6 years ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 6 years ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 6 years ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 7 years ago
Daily Archives: September 29, 2010
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/#39410315 So this is a rebuttal to my article the other night and Joe Biden’s admonition that we buck up.
This is my first attempt in a while to post all by my lonesome. The last post I made (“She Blinded Me With Science”) got a bit munged in the translation from my html through the blogging software, so I’m … Continue reading
It’s common to hear candidates for executive branch offices claim that, if elected, they will run their organizations like businesses. This isn’t an unreasonable position; they have many attributes in common. So what happens when we start to look at … Continue reading