Nothing much new this week other than the bazillions of dollars in campaign ads flying about. The biggest item seems to be the Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell ruling and the subsequent appeal. Then the Air Force voluntarily saying it was done with DADT.
Update from the Editor538Refugees has been parked since the 2012 election. Given the current election activity commentary may resume however the site name and format will change and these articles will exist as an archive on the new site.
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 3 years ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 3 years ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 4 years ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 4 years ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 4 years ago