Quote of the Week"He is, in fact, a big fraud, who doesn’t care at all about fiscal responsibility, and whose policy proposals are sloppy as well as dishonest. Of course, this means that he’ll fit in to the Romney campaign just fine."
— Paul Krugman on Paul Ryan
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 4 days ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 4 days ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 2 weeks ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 3 months ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 8 months ago
Daily Archives: October 19, 2010
Nate recently addressed the topic of polling and cell phone proliferation last week. I’ve been poking around to see if I could find anything substantive to add to the discussion. So far I haven’t found much. Nate correctly points out … Continue reading
Two weeks left! Any thoughts on how things are going to shake out? Sestak making a comeback? Fiorina closing on Boxer? Joe Miller admits ethics breach. Tom Bosley (Happy Days) dies. What are you wearing for Halloween? Salut!