Quote of the Week"He is, in fact, a big fraud, who doesn’t care at all about fiscal responsibility, and whose policy proposals are sloppy as well as dishonest. Of course, this means that he’ll fit in to the Romney campaign just fine."
— Paul Krugman on Paul Ryan
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 3 months ago
- @latimes Wasn't this the plot line in last week's Newsroom? 3 months ago
- @fly_befree @kennywyland @NathanFillion Tee hee. Indeed, what up with that? 3 months ago
- @kennywyland @NathanFillion Jane Fonda still got it goin' on. 3 months ago
- @conradhackett @BuzzFeedBen The Oxford comma is the correct usage. Any other usage changes the meaning of the sentence. 3 months ago
Daily Archives: October 19, 2010
Nate recently addressed the topic of polling and cell phone proliferation last week. I’ve been poking around to see if I could find anything substantive to add to the discussion. So far I haven’t found much. Nate correctly points out … Continue reading
Two weeks left! Any thoughts on how things are going to shake out? Sestak making a comeback? Fiorina closing on Boxer? Joe Miller admits ethics breach. Tom Bosley (Happy Days) dies. What are you wearing for Halloween? Salut!