Quote of the Week"He is, in fact, a big fraud, who doesn’t care at all about fiscal responsibility, and whose policy proposals are sloppy as well as dishonest. Of course, this means that he’ll fit in to the Romney campaign just fine."
— Paul Krugman on Paul Ryan
- Talk about sticking the landing. @usairways #usairways 1 day ago
- No, @USAirways. I said Virginia. I wanted a ticket to Virginia. 1 day ago
- @allinwithchris Rolling Stone should have glamorized in a multi-cover series the people fighting to resume their lives after the bombing 9 months ago
- @allinwithchris Under what other circumstance would Djokhar Tsarnaev make the cover of Rolling Stone? #glamorizing terrorism 9 months ago
- @allinwithchris 9 months ago
Daily Archives: October 19, 2010
Nate recently addressed the topic of polling and cell phone proliferation last week. I’ve been poking around to see if I could find anything substantive to add to the discussion. So far I haven’t found much. Nate correctly points out … Continue reading
Two weeks left! Any thoughts on how things are going to shake out? Sestak making a comeback? Fiorina closing on Boxer? Joe Miller admits ethics breach. Tom Bosley (Happy Days) dies. What are you wearing for Halloween? Salut!