Update from the Editor538Refugees has been parked since the 2012 election. Given the current election activity commentary may resume however the site name and format will change and these articles will exist as an archive on the new site.
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 4 years ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 4 years ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 4 years ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 5 years ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Astute readers will recall a debate from this morning about what the political science experts, including Larry Sabato and Alan Abramowitz over at the Crystal Ball, are predicting for this year’s midterm. The Crystal Ball’s final call is out. Sabato … Continue reading
Well we tried it without moderation but it appears the forum is being used for pointless flame wars by a couple of old rivals. At some point I have to be mindful of the quality of the site and the … Continue reading
Here’s a really insightful, historical perspective from Dylan Loewe over at Huffington Post. Another 1994? Or Another 1946? In the article he points out that Democrats held huge majorities throughout FDR’s entire 12 years before Republicans finally made a comeback. … Continue reading
So here we are, with only one more week to make and to hear the prognostications and forecasts. I have a four-part essay question for commenters. Feel free to address any or all of the parts. I’ll give some of … Continue reading
Last Tuesday in the month. Elections are coming up next week on November 2nd. What’s on your mind?