I just talked with the wife of our conservative commentator. I can confirm that he had a stroke and there will be some recovery/rehab. But he is all here. He will be back to give us a hard time soon. I can also tell you that your well wishes have lifted his spirits. From my perspective, you should probably keep that up. He is still in the hospital but he can access a computer. so send him some 538Refugee love!
Update from the Editor538Refugees has been parked since the 2012 election. Given the current election activity commentary may resume however the site name and format will change and these articles will exist as an archive on the new site.
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 7 years ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 7 years ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 7 years ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 7 years ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 8 years ago