Nancy Pelosi has the highest unfavorable ratings of key politicians, according to a new Nate Silver article. This really doesn’t come as a surprise to me, nor does it surprise Jonathan Allen and John Harris over at Politico.
I have three questions for the fray.
- What do you think are the causes of the large unfavorable numbers?
- How important do you think public favorability numbers are for a Congressional party leader?
- What, if anything, should be done in light of these poll numbers?
- Who’s The Most Disliked Politician? (andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com)
- FiveThirtyEight: Is Pelosi America’s Most Unpopular Politician? (fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com)