Today is the day we give thanks for what we have. Here’s my list:
- I’m thankful that I have a venue to not only vent my views, but to learn from the views of others, and to have my beliefs challenged.
- I’m thankful that I have a really good income, when right now so many do not.
- I’m thankful that I enjoy cooking, and can share the fruits of my labor with friends and family.
- I’m thankful that I don’t live in Korea, where I would be worried about war coming to my home.
- I’m thankful that I’m not flying anywhere this week, so I don’t have to deal with the TSA.
- I’m thankful I’m not snowed in.
- Most of all, I’m thankful that I have friends and family, online and offline, to make life worth living.
So whether you prefer to eat the right wing or the left wing (I prefer the breast myself), Happy Thanksgiving.