Update from the Editor538Refugees has been parked since the 2012 election. Given the current election activity commentary may resume however the site name and format will change and these articles will exist as an archive on the new site.
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 6 years ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 6 years ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 6 years ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 6 years ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 7 years ago
Daily Archives: December 13, 2010
Today in Virginia, U.S. District Judge Henry E. Hudson struck down the compulsory insurance provision of the PPACA as unconstitutional. In particular, he noted that the “tax” for noncompliance was explicitly a penalty, according to the law as written, and thus … Continue reading