Today, 538 Refugees posted its 200th article. It’s remarkable to see how much five people with busy lives can write. And we have more in store as we approach the new year.
Here are some previews of coming articles:
- Sarah Palin and her reality TV show
- A discussion of the principles behind progressive taxation
- A look at the 112th Senate, and possible rule changes
- The conspiracy behind Reagan’s October Surprise
- Revisiting the Ansari X-Prize
- A series of articles on potential Republican Presidential candidates
Above all, we look forward to your contributions as commenters. 538 Refugees was formed as a place to have lively, interactive discussion on political topics of the day. As PBS might say, this site is made possible by contributions from commenters like you. Thank you.