Quote of the Week538Refugees has been parked since the 2012 election. Given the current election activity will resume however the name and format may be subject to change.
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 1 year ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 1 year ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 1 year ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 2 years ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 2 years ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2011
“You’re never the same once the air hits your brain.” — Bitter neurosurgeon’s joke, source unknown After dipping my toe in the water with Saturday’s micro-post, I was convinced by the readers of this blog that a “teachable moment” exists … Continue reading