Quote of the Week"He is, in fact, a big fraud, who doesn’t care at all about fiscal responsibility, and whose policy proposals are sloppy as well as dishonest. Of course, this means that he’ll fit in to the Romney campaign just fine."
— Paul Krugman on Paul Ryan
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 2 months ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 2 months ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 2 months ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 6 months ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 10 months ago
Daily Archives: March 31, 2011
I am not a witch. I just wanted to get that out of the way right up front, lest I be accused of lacking objectivity when I talk about Carole A. Smith, who is indeed a witch and has suffered quite … Continue reading
Why or why not? Discuss.