Quote of the Week"He is, in fact, a big fraud, who doesn’t care at all about fiscal responsibility, and whose policy proposals are sloppy as well as dishonest. Of course, this means that he’ll fit in to the Romney campaign just fine."
— Paul Krugman on Paul Ryan
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 3 months ago
- @latimes Wasn't this the plot line in last week's Newsroom? 3 months ago
- @fly_befree @kennywyland @NathanFillion Tee hee. Indeed, what up with that? 3 months ago
- @kennywyland @NathanFillion Jane Fonda still got it goin' on. 3 months ago
- @conradhackett @BuzzFeedBen The Oxford comma is the correct usage. Any other usage changes the meaning of the sentence. 3 months ago
Daily Archives: March 31, 2011
I am not a witch. I just wanted to get that out of the way right up front, lest I be accused of lacking objectivity when I talk about Carole A. Smith, who is indeed a witch and has suffered quite … Continue reading
Why or why not? Discuss.