Most of us have done this quiz before, but we have a lot of new folks here and I’d be interested to know where all of you fall within the four quadrants. It’s also an absorbing exercise to go through and think about the questions. Almost any one of them would make a great topic for Free Forum Friday…like “I always support my country, right or wrong.” Food for thought, that one. And finally, it’s fascinating to see how one’s position on the political compass continues to evolve over time. I’m still down there in the lower quadrant with Nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama as a “left-leaning libertarian.” But I’m surprised to note I’ve actually moved a bit to the right since I last took the test. It must be the positive influence of my right-wing friends here at 538 Refugees.
So, take the quiz, find your score, then come back and tell us where you fall on the compass. And if there’s a question on the test you’d really like the whole forum to discuss at length, let us know that as well, and we’ll make a space for it.
Quote of the Week538Refugees has been parked since the 2012 election. Given the current election activity will resume however the name and format may be subject to change.
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 1 year ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 1 year ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 1 year ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 1 year ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 2 years ago