Newt Gingrich tweeted and Facebooked his entry into the 2012 Presidential Campaign earlier today after making announcements that he would announce for several weeks. He is involving his wife, Callista, as an integral part of his campaign strategy. One could assume that she is meant to soften his somewhat tainted image as a values guy (see our previous Contender Series piece on Newt for details). We should see the remainder of the Republican field round out in the next few weeks.
Quote of the Week538Refugees has been parked since the 2012 election. Given the current election activity will resume however the name and format may be subject to change.
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 1 year ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 1 year ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 1 year ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 2 years ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 2 years ago