Quote of the Week538Refugees has been parked since the 2012 election. Given the current election activity will resume however the name and format may be subject to change.
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 1 year ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 1 year ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 1 year ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 2 years ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 2 years ago
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Poll
Much hand wringing is being done with respect to President Obama’s Middle East Policy address in particular with the suggestion to honour the boundaries (with land swaps) established after the Six Day War in 1967. This has been suggested in … Continue reading
I know we haven’t covered all the potential contenders in the Contender Series yet but I thought this would be a fun weekend thing to do. So who do you think will go up against President Obama in 2012? Jump … Continue reading
Why or why not? Discuss.
Please feel free to post comments and opinions using the ‘Comments’ button below.
Found this in the extra features section. Still getting the hang of it. Not sure how useful a poll on a liberal site will be. We probably can guess the outcomes.