Quote of the Week"He is, in fact, a big fraud, who doesn’t care at all about fiscal responsibility, and whose policy proposals are sloppy as well as dishonest. Of course, this means that he’ll fit in to the Romney campaign just fine."
— Paul Krugman on Paul Ryan
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 3 months ago
- @latimes Wasn't this the plot line in last week's Newsroom? 3 months ago
- @fly_befree @kennywyland @NathanFillion Tee hee. Indeed, what up with that? 3 months ago
- @kennywyland @NathanFillion Jane Fonda still got it goin' on. 3 months ago
- @conradhackett @BuzzFeedBen The Oxford comma is the correct usage. Any other usage changes the meaning of the sentence. 3 months ago
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Joe Biden
It’s been a week since the first presidential debate and President Obama’s somewhat lackluster performance. Now it’s time for the clash of the number twos. Tomorrow night in Dannville, Kentucky Vice President Joe Biden and VP candidate Paul Ryan square … Continue reading
Sundays bring us the political talk shows. If you see something interesting on one of them, jump on the comment board and talk about it. According to Politico, here is the lineup for this week’s shows: A week after his … Continue reading
(From FOX NEWS) President Obama and Vice President Biden both used unusually tough language this week to describe their own supporters. In an interview with Rolling Stone released Tuesday, Obama accused many of being apathetic, self-defeating pessimists. “It is inexcusable … Continue reading
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/#39410315 So this is a rebuttal to my article the other night and Joe Biden’s admonition that we buck up.