Update from the Editor538Refugees has been parked since the 2012 election. Given the current election activity commentary may resume however the site name and format will change and these articles will exist as an archive on the new site.
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 4 years ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 4 years ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 4 years ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 4 years ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 5 years ago
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Joe Miller
(Ed. note: Alaska has since decided to ring the last call bell on Miller Time and has certified Lisa Murkowski as their Senator – Mr.Universe) It’s hard to believe, but even after: The tallied votes show Lisa Murkowski ahead of … Continue reading
When is it time to give up? Joe Miller doesn’t think he’s hit that point. But the only path he has to becoming Senator representing Alaska is to have every ballot he’s challenging get thrown out, and then have a manual … Continue reading
Two weeks left! Any thoughts on how things are going to shake out? Sestak making a comeback? Fiorina closing on Boxer? Joe Miller admits ethics breach. Tom Bosley (Happy Days) dies. What are you wearing for Halloween? Salut!