Update from the Editor538Refugees has been parked since the 2012 election. Given the current election activity commentary may resume however the site name and format will change and these articles will exist as an archive on the new site.
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 6 years ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 6 years ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 6 years ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 6 years ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 7 years ago
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Political discourse
Lately I’ve been brooding over this photograph: Isn’t it stunning? Less than 25 years ago, right here in America, but this image might as well be from another era on a different planet.
I’m struck by the words of Representative Gabrielle Giffords’s Brother-in-law, Commander Scott Kelly, currently aboard the International Space Station. In an address to Mission Control after the shooting of Ms. Giffords, he said: We have a unique vantage point here aboard the … Continue reading