Update from the Editor538Refugees has been parked since the 2012 election. Given the current election activity commentary may resume however the site name and format will change and these articles will exist as an archive on the new site.
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 4 years ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 4 years ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 4 years ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 4 years ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 4 years ago
September 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Tax cut
CNN released an opinion poll today. Given the margin of error, Obama’s Approve/Disapprove numbers remain essentially unchanged since right before the election. However, the question asking about the right/wrong direction of his policies shows improvement over the past year. In … Continue reading
This is a follow-up to my previous article. What would you have done under the circumstances regarding the tax cut deal? Why?
Who Do You Love? Hey Mr. President, why the long face? This was the general opinion of pundits after the November elections. They all seemed to say that Obama looks like a defeated man. That he looks dejected. That he … Continue reading
Playing the Hand You Were Dealt Breaking news update: Tax cut deal close to being done. It will be a two year extension of all tax cuts. Democrats in return for giving in on this got a 13 month extension on … Continue reading
Apologies for channeling Sarah Palin. Just when I was thinking of starting a petition drive to fight the Bush Tax cuts for the wealthy I got this in my e-mail box: Fight! Don’t Cave Campaign Isn’t the new era of … Continue reading