Quote of the Week538Refugees has been parked since the 2012 election. Given the current election activity will resume however the name and format may be subject to change.
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 10 months ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 10 months ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 10 months ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 1 year ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 1 year ago
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: White House
Not much happening this week. Well, there was that bin Laden thing. For only the third time in a century the New York Times physically stopped the presses to publish a new front page notice on the death of Osama … Continue reading
Everyone got an extra three days to deal with their taxes this year. Hopefully everyone got to enjoy a little bit of weekend not fretting over their returns. When I was growing up my mother always said there were three … Continue reading
Here’s a really insightful, historical perspective from Dylan Loewe over at Huffington Post. Another 1994? Or Another 1946? In the article he points out that Democrats held huge majorities throughout FDR’s entire 12 years before Republicans finally made a comeback. … Continue reading
Survey USA has just front-paged an astonishing poll showing Rand Paul‘s support plummeting by double digits, and Conway closing the gap to a statistical tie. The internals are especially fascinating… (and admittedly controversial.) You can see the poll results here: http://www.surveyusa.com/ … Continue reading
Exactly 16 years ago, Newt Gingrich released his “Contract With America.” It made an instant connection with voters, and six weeks later the Republicans swept to a 54-seat pickup in the House and majority status.