Quote of the Week"He is, in fact, a big fraud, who doesn’t care at all about fiscal responsibility, and whose policy proposals are sloppy as well as dishonest. Of course, this means that he’ll fit in to the Romney campaign just fine."
— Paul Krugman on Paul Ryan
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 1 week ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 1 week ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 3 weeks ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 3 months ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 8 months ago
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Vice president
The president was half joking when he compared Mitt Romney to the reverse Robin Hood but truthfully Romney has selected his Sheriff of Nottingham. It should come as no surprise that Mitt Romney chose the Representative from Wisconsin Paul Ryan as his running … Continue reading
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/#39410315 So this is a rebuttal to my article the other night and Joe Biden’s admonition that we buck up.