Quote of the Week538Refugees has been parked since the 2012 election. Given the current election activity will resume however the name and format may be subject to change.
- @JewelStaite Alan took it pretty well, tho 1 year ago
- @JewelStaite Okay, that was just sad. In a funny kind of way 1 year ago
- @JewelStaite Could be worse. You could be baking a Wraith. 1 year ago
- @JewelStaite Your Dad died. I think we can forgive you. And we do. My prayers are with you 1 year ago
- @WillMcAvoyACN Ah the plot line from last week. Life really does imitate art. 2 years ago
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Tag Archives: Vice president
The president was half joking when he compared Mitt Romney to the reverse Robin Hood but truthfully Romney has selected his Sheriff of Nottingham. It should come as no surprise that Mitt Romney chose the Representative from Wisconsin Paul Ryan as his running … Continue reading
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/#39410315 So this is a rebuttal to my article the other night and Joe Biden’s admonition that we buck up.